Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Busy Week

Lots to do this week...I'm busy making things for the Folksy shop and Rustington craft fair, including some little phone pouches from felted knitted wool. It's always a gamble whether or not they'll turn out the right size after felting, so maybe they'll be something else instead! I'm also in the middle of making another bag - this one's a vibrant pink-red colour, made from some wonderful Indian fabric I was given. I just have to add something to it to make it a bit special...and I'm not sure what, so it sits there...waiting.

Later in the week I plan to get my wool tops out and do some felt-making. It's been a while since I last made some and I need to get into it again. I'm thinking of running some felt-making workshops from home over the next few months, so need to check out my stock and equipment anyway, and it's a good way of keeping warm...all that rolling and bashing!

On Friday I'm off to the MADE 11 Fair in Brighton, which is always a great event and very inspirational. I usually come home bursting with ideas and loaded down with postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.