Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Catch-up

Today is going to be a full day crafting and hopefully I'll finally get round to doing some felting. I've been busy making more things for the Arts & Crafts Fair next weekend at Rustington (see the Events listing for more information) and thinking about my table layout etc. My Folksy shop is looking better now I've changed some of the photos and added a few new things, and I sold another item over the weekend so I'm feeling a bit happier about it. Still getting plenty of views on the vintage Etsy shop, but no sales for a while, so I need to focus on that next week.
The Open Studios Weekend last weekend went well and they had a good number of people dropping by. The artwork was amazing - high-quality, professional and diverse - and included paintings in oils and acrylics, sketches, etchings, photos, textiles plus a couple of pieces by 'guest' artists David Freud and Darren West. Hopefully the event will get the publicity it deserves.

And finally...here's a photo of my one of my latest creations...a cheerful draught excluder - perfect for this windy, autumn weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.