Monday, 7 November 2011

Happy Monday

I've had a busy day today...but a good one. I spent the morning gathering together, and putting the finishing touches to, the last few pieces for my exhibition. I have to deliver it all to the museum tomorrow so they can start setting up. I can't wait to see it all in place but I'm still a bit nervous about it. While searching through my vintage linens I came across some old crocheted items that I was given last year. They look very old but I have no idea what they are, so I sent an e-mail and photos to the V&A to get their opinion on them. I hope they reply...it would be good to know how old they are and what they were intended to be used for!

Mystery antique crochet - any idea what these are?
In the afternoon I actually got around to doing some sewing, but not very much. This evening was the monthly Art-in-Action meeting, where I get the chance to meet up with other local artists and makers - always interesting and usually fun too! And, just to round off the day, I got home to discover I'd sold a bag on Folksy - brilliant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.