Thursday, 24 November 2011

Thursday Update

I've managed to get quite a lot done this week, including finishing off some small craft items for the Art & Craft Fair on 3rd/4th December; re-framing and dropping off some photos for the Open Studios Weekend this coming Saturday/Sunday; starting work on a new draught excluder cushion; designing a new piece of textile art (to be made up later); felting some knitted pieces; listing some knitted scarves and snoods on Folksy; and I got most of my Christmas shopping done today! To top it all off, I got back this afternoon to find another sale on Folksy to my lovely, loyal customer Geraldine, who has really taken a shine to my little silk bags. I now have only one left, and that's currently in my 'Exploring Textiles' exhibition at Littlehampton Museum, so it looks like I'll be making a few more over the coming weeks.
Hand-painted silk bag - SOLD today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.