Wednesday, 28 December 2011

The Last Days of December

Well, that was Christmas...very enjoyable, very relaxing and lovely to spend time with family and friends.
Now it's back to preparing for the New Year and planning for 2012. I have some felt-making workshops to promote and run, some work to do on my online shops and blog, a new Facebook page to set up, lots of making to do and events to prepare for. I don't think I'll be bored in January!
I received some great craft books for Christmas - so no shortage of inspiration - and am now thinking about Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and the wedding season - I think it's time to put that beautiful vintage lace to good use. I'm also planning some colourful cushions to brighten up homes in the winter months and bring a touch of Spring and Summer to my Folksy shop. Don't forget to keep visiting to catch all the new goodies that I'll be adding to it over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.