Friday, 2 December 2011

Contemporary Art & Crafts Fair

Well, it's December now and only 4 more weeks (and a bit) until Christmas, so I'm hoping lots of people will turn up at the Contemporary Arts & Crafts Fair in Rustington over the weekend (see Events listing for details). I've just about done all the making I can for it and have a nice selection of textile goodies for sale, including... handbags, cushions and scarves in hand-painted silk; lots of small gift items such as phone cases, key fobs and padded hearts; some lovely hand-made felt cuffs (yes, I finally did some felting!); and some trendy knitted pieces. Today is all about preparation...labelling and pricing everything, getting all the props together and packing it all up ready for the fair tomorrow. Wish me luck and I'll report back after the weekend...




Hand-felted cuff



One of the new phone cases - SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.