Sunday, 18 December 2011

This time next week...

...it will be Christmas Day. I'm not expecting any more sales from my Folksy and Etsy shops for Christmas, but will keep them open just in case anyone wants to browse over the holiday period and maybe treat themselves (or someone else) in the New Year. I'm going to focus on stocking them up a bit more over the next few weeks with some bright, cheerful things to help banish the winter blues. January and February are my least-favourite months, so working with bright colours will cheer me up as well.

The exhibition at Littlehampton Museum is still running - for one more week. I'm not sure it's such a great time to exhibit - just before Christmas everyone is really busy and there are not many visitors around - but it's been a useful experience and I can add it to my CV!

There's a lot coming up in 2012 - exhibitions, art trails, festivals - as well as my workshops and courses to promote, and I'm hoping to do a couple of larger craft fairs too. But now I'm winding down and putting the sewing machine away for a few days, so I hope you all have a very merry Christmas & look forward to catching up again in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.