Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Abusive Content?? Moi??

I tried to share my blog post yesterday on Facebook but it wouldn't let me. Apparently it contained 'abusive content', which made me laugh - felt-making isn't really my idea of abusive content but maybe there are some very sensitive souls out there who can't stand the idea of beating wool into submission!! So I'll try again today and see whether this post is also considered 'abusive'.
Today I collected my exhibition pieces from the local museum, where they've been on show for the past 6 weeks or so. I now have a hallway full of framed textile art pieces, which I'll have to find space for...somewhere. I also re-listed a few cushions, bags etc on Folksy, such as this cheerful, patchwork cushion, made from hand-dyed cotton in rainbow colours - just the thing to brighten up a grey January day.

'Rainbow' patchwork cotton cushion on Folksy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.