Thursday, 12 January 2012

Another Day, Another Bag

I spent yesterday sewing and came up with a new bag, larger than usual, with just a single shoulder strap. It's made from a lovely fabric called 'Grassmere', by Moygashel, full of meadow flowers and very summery. I teamed it with a plain, heavy brushed cotton fabric in soft green. I was very tempted to keep it for myself, as I haven't had a new bag for a while, but it's now on Folksy...if it doesn't sell after a few months, I may give it to myself as a birthday treat! Anyway, here it is...what do you think?

'Grassmere' large shoulder bag on Folksy

This morning I had to go to Arundel to 'dress' a window for the RNLI. It's Lifeboat Day on 27th January and the RNLI have the community window in Martin Steel's opticians for the next two weeks...I was 'volunteered' to do the honours this year and make an eye-catching display. Hopefully it will catch everyone's money too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.