Monday, 2 January 2012

A Beautiful Morning..

It's a beautiful, sunny, bright morning so I just had to go for a walk! I ended up as usual along the beach, which was pretty deserted apart from a few dog-walkers, but the sky was clear blue and the tide just going out, so a perfect morning for beach-combing. I managed to find some sea-glass and a few shells, nothing really exciting but the fun is in the searching. Talking of beach-combing, I've just re-listed my 'Beach-comber' bag on Folksy...take a look, it's certainly unique!

'Beachcomber' felted knit handbag on Folksy

Today is also the day my niece Lucy heads back to Australia for another year of adventure. It's four years since I came home from my travels out there (where did those four years go?!) and I'd love to go back. So many more beaches to comb....
Bon voyage to Lucy and anyone else travelling soon - and if you find any interesting sea-glass or shells, you know where to send them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.