Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Not on 'Notonthehighstreet' - oh well...

A disappointing response from NOTHS - my application was turned down (booooo!) - but nil desperandum.....I'm happy on Folksy and will continue to promote elsewhere too, including CraftJuice, Facebook and here on my blog. I'm also planning to set up my own website soon, so watch this space for news of that.
I've been busy making more phone cases and bags (with thoughts of selling at a good craft fair at the end of March), and have loads more design ideas to try out, but I have to also keep the exhibitions in mind and create some artwork too.
Recent listings on Folksy include:

'Arundel' large shoulder bag on Folksy

Pink floral mobile phone/gadget case on Folksy

Blue check mobile phone/gadget case on Folksy

Green print mobile phone/gadget case on Folksy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.