Saturday, 7 January 2012

Totally Unique Bags

I've been tied to my sewing table for the past couple of days, in a frenzy of sewing and stitching. The results so far are a new handbag and matching phone case - both listed yesterday on Folksy - and another handbag, which is still work-in-progress but which should be making an appearance here soon.
I don't think I'll ever make my fortune as a bag-maker, as it takes me so long to design & make them - I'm a bit of a perfectionist! - but at least I know they're well-made and I'm happy to put my name to each and every one. It's impossible to compete against mass-produced imports on price, so it has to be on quality, exclusivity and service. I can guarantee that all my bags are totally unique and you won't see another one anywhere...! So, if you see something you like, catch it while you can...once it's gone, it's gone!

'Milano' classic handbag on Folksy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.