Monday, 27 February 2012

Bright & Beautiful Weekend!

I know it's Monday morning and a bit grey and damp (well, it is here anyway) but what a lovely weekend it was!

It started well with a private viewing at Coopers Yard Studios, where Duncan Thrussell, Jacqui Sinclair-Clarke, Lisa Ridgers and Penny Alspaugh held an Open Weekend. It was great to catch up with some of the Arts-in-Action crowd and meet a few new people too, but the main attraction was the wonderfully diverse artwork from this talented group of local artists.

Saturday was my February felt-making workshop and I was lucky enough to spend the day with two lovely ladies who were keen to learn this addictive craft and made it a really interesting, fun day. They went away pleased with their 'makes'.....and probably ached all day yesterday!

Sunday was a gloriously sunny day down here on the coast and I walked along the seafront and river, taking photos in the sunshine and marveling at the crowds so early in the year. It could have been a weekend in May, it was so busy! I popped into the Look & Sea gift shop, to check on my photo-cards and deliver my new photo-magnets, which they will also be stocking this year.

Now, back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.