Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Phone & Kindle Cases

I've been busy over the last couple of days making lots of little phone cases and a few Kindle cases too, to fit the new smaller Kindle. The phone cases seem to be quite popular - they've been selling really well - so I decided to make a few more to keep 'in stock' for any craft fairs coming up. The Kindle cases are lovely to make, they're really just larger versions of the phone cases, but look great all stacked up. It can get a bit repetitive making them, but I do enjoy it - choosing the fabrics, the linings, the trims, then just methodically piecing them all together - it's really quite relaxing! Having said that, I'm now ready to get creative again, so no more phone cases this week.
There are still some available in my Folksy shop, so why not have a look and treat your phone to a new outfit for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.