Friday, 24 February 2012

Studio Refurb

It's time to get my 'studio' (posh word for garage!) refurbished so I can start producing more silks and felts and running more workshops. I'm also planning to open it up as part of the Littlehampton Arts Trail in May, so that's an added incentive. I need bucket loads of white paint for the ceiling and walls, a few shelves added, a large water container (no plumbing in the garage) and lots of colourful bits on the walls to inspire me.
I've managed to get the strip-light working - having bought a replacement tube that I didn't actually need! - and cleared away all the winter cobwebs, dead insects and assorted rubbish, so I'm ready to roll with the paint. I'm really looking forward to turning a boring, dead space into something vibrant and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.