Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Art & Crafts at Bosham

Oops, just realised I haven't posted on here for more than a week. I had such good intentions of posting regularly but sometimes it just doesn't happen....
Anyway, today I went over to Bosham, to the lovely Crafts Centre there, to see whether I could put some of my bags and accessories in there. Well, I got the go-ahead and tomorrow I'll be stocking a few shelves there with my goodies, ready for the hordes of visitors and holidaymakers. I also have a few pieces of textile art for sale there, which was an unexpected bonus!
On the downside, I now have to replenish my stocks ready for the craft fair in just 2 weeks time...so I know what I'll be doing over the next few days!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.