Sunday, 20 May 2012

Arts Trail Ups & Downs

A mixed reaction to the first weekend of the Arts Trail here in Littlehampton. Saturday was quite a good day weather-wise and a fair number of people dropped in to my open studio, including a photographer from the local paper, so maybe I'll be famous yet!. It was interesting and fun, and worth all the preparation. I finished the day on a high and looked forward to more of the same on Sunday. Unfortunately the weather wasn't quite as benevolent and neither was the public. There were very few visitors and the day dragged a bit. On the plus side, I did manage to get quite a lot of felting done, so not all bad news.
Next weekend I'm only opening on Saturday, so hopefully the sun will shine, the people will be out and all will be well with the world. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.