Sunday, 9 September 2012

Beach Hut - Day 1

I spent a wonderful day at the Beach Hut today, exhibiting my photos and textiles as part of the Littlehampton Music & Arts Festival. The beach hut, which has been generously lent to us by the owner for the duration of the festival, was decked out with bunting and filled with textile artwork and photos, with more of the same outside. I had many, many people stopping and looking, some curious, some admiring...some even buying!
There will be other artists in residence on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week, next weekend and throughout the following week. I'll be back there on Saturday 22nd Sept (weather permitting). Today the weather was very kind, until mid-afternoon when the wind blew up and I had to gather everything inside before it blew away completely!
Photos will be added very soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.