- the Music & Arts Festival is winding down now but there are still a few displays up around the town
- the sixth Special Little Things Craft Market is on Saturday (29 Sept) in Evan's Courtyard (always worth a visit)
- the first Putting Green Cafe craft fair is on Saturday & Sunday (29/30 Sept)
- the Beach Hut will be open for the last time on Saturday (weather permitting)
- Traders Indoor Market now has an arts & crafts area upstairs (open Tues-Sat 10-4).
- Way Out There And Back (in Evan's Courtyard) now stocks artwork by several local artists. Staci and David are also working on a permanent Arts Trail map, showing all the locations in the town where local art can be seen and purchased
- Jan Bennett's studio can still be viewed (by appointment)
- Bosham Arts & Crafts Centre is open all year round, 7 days a week, selling locally produced art and crafts (including some of my textiles and textile art)
- the Lancing College Craft Fair is on October 27/28 this year, and I'll be there selling my textiles on both days
...busy, busy, busy....