Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Preparing for Crafts at Lancing College 27/28 October

Less than four weeks to go until the Crafts at Lancing College event over the weekend of 27/28 October. I'm really looking forward to it and hoping it will be a bumper turn-out. With just a couple of months until Christmas, I've got my fingers crossed that everyone will be in the mood to buy, but it will be just as nice to meet customers face-to-face and enjoy the festive atmosphere.

I probably have more than enough stock, but I always like to bring out something new and enticing to give customers there the first chance to buy before it hits my online shop. As most things are one-of-a-kind, that means many things never actually make it online.

I've sold a couple of bags in the past week or so, which means I'll be creating some new ones to replace them. That's the part I love most - designing, sourcing fabric, playing with colours, trims, details. Each one is an adventure!

SOLD - 'Beachcomber' bag

SOLD - 'Rouge' clutch bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.