Sunday, 27 January 2013

New Textile Journal Covers

Towards the end of last year I made a few textile journal/notebook covers, the same size as my photo notebook covers, but using various textile pieces such as felt and vintage linen, all embellished with buttons, beads and other beautiful bits. I sold one at a craft fair a few days later and the remaining two soon afterwards on Folksy - both to the same customer! As they were so popular, I decided to make a few more. I now have six of these little beauties in my shops (on Etsy or Folksy), all very different, each one unique and perfect to give as a keepsake gift - perhaps for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. They'd also make great gifts for a bride-to-be (use it as a wedding planner), a bridesmaid, or for a special friend. You could even treat yourself to one! The cover can be re-used on another journal, a diary or address book - it fits a standard A6 book - so it can be kept forever.

Here they all are, on sale now at just £25 - remember, there's only one of each design available, so don't delay!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.